Yes, no distance is too far! Extra travel costs will be added for weddings further than 50km from White River.
I shoot digital.
I shoot with the latest professional Nikon gear. And yes, I always take a back-up camera with me.
- Please fill in the enquiry form on the Contact page.
- Wait for my reply to see my pricing.
- Read though my terms and conditions.
- Wait for my confirmation via e-mail, with an invoice.
- Please pay the 50% non-refundable booking fee, to secure your date (Your booking will only be confirmed once I have received the booking fee).
- I’m yours for the day!
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and it’s going to go by even faster than you think! Therefore, it is vital that you feel comfortable with me, as your photographer. I would like you to relax and enjoy every moment! And know that I’ll be capturing your day for you to remember forever!
It depends on your budget. An assistant will naturally guarantee greater coverage of the day as well as a different perspective. I do however prefer to work on my own.
For the best results, I’ll need the following:
- Decor shots: 30 min (I prefer to shoot this, before I go to the bride. Please ask your decor people to be done on time.)
- Bride before the ceremony: 1 -2 hours
- Ceremony: 30 min – 1 hour
- Family & Group shots: 20 min – 30 min (please ensure that you send me a list of the group photographs that you would like)
- Couple photos: 1 hour +
- Reception: all depends on you…
No, unfortunately I don’t go around taking photos of the different tables. I do however take candid shots of people, listening to speeches, laughing and enjoying the evening. Hiring a photo booth for the night is a great idea to make it a fun activity for your guests.
Firstly, you need to just be yourself and enjoy the day!
Secondly, planning is very important to me. I would like to spend some time with you beforehand. Firstly to go through the day’s events step by step and also for you to become relaxed around me. Doing a small pre-wedding shoot is always a great idea. Furthermore, if you can give me example photographs of the photography style you’d like for your wedding it will help me a great deal.
Thirdly, you can ensure good lighting. One of the most important things for me as a photographer is light. The amount of light available in a room, determines the outcome of the photos. If you like natural photos, I suggest you book a guest house/hotel room with lots of natural light, for your getting ready photos. White walls are always the first choice!
If your ceremony is going to be outside, please ensure you stand under a white shaded area (e.g. a linen gazebo). This will help to reduce shadows on your face.
For your reception, please ensure that you don’t only have candle light, but also some other form of lighting. The more light there is, the better the photos. If you would like more ideas, I would love to discuss this in our meeting.
I love working with natural light, however where necessary I do use flash. Just a little tip: one of the best things you can do for great reception shots is to create enough light in the reception area. Candles are not enough.
No, where time allows I also do portrait, still life, adventure, live music, landscape, and travel shoots.